Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedN 13 mph Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY)
Lat: 33.78°N Lon: 84.52°W Elev: 840ft.
Douglasville GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.