Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.6375 Lon: -120.865278 Elev: 6670ft.
23 Miles N Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE