Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24°N Lon: 75.56°W Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 63. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers, possibly mixing with snow after 11pm, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 18. Windy, with a northwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE