Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dyer County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE