Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerville, Somerset Airport (KSMQ)
Lat: 40.62 Lon: -74.67 Elev: 105ft.
East Brunswick NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Rain, snow, and sleet before 11pm, then rain and sleet between 11pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Low around 32. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 48. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middlesex County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE