Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albany International Airport (KALB)
Lat: 42.76 Lon: -73.8 Elev: 292ft.
East Greenbush NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Snow likely before 8am, then snow and sleet likely between 8am and 11am, then rain likely after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow and freezing rain between 8pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Rensselaer, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE