Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.57 in (1001.2 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Marthas Vineyard Airport (KMVY)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 70.62°W Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Light southeast wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 29. South wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow before 7am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dukes County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE