Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Alton / St. Louis Regional (KALN)
Lat: 38.91°N Lon: 90.05°W Elev: 558ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE