Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Alton / St. Louis Regional (KALN)
Lat: 38.91°N Lon: 90.05°W Elev: 558ft.
Edwardsville IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 9 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 60. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Occasional rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then rain likely. Low around 37. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.