Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.07°N Lon: 88.53°W Elev: 587ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43. North northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Effingham County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE