Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
El Cajon-Redwood Ave (CQ084)
Lat: 32.79111 Lon: -116.94222 Elev: 433ft.
El Cajon CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE