Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 1 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.843°N Lon: 116.892°W Elev: 625ft.
2 Miles ESE Lakeside CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE