Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.843 Lon: -116.892 Elev: 625ft.
2 Miles ESE Lakeside CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48. East wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE