Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Sonora Municipal Airport (KSOA)
Lat: 30.58°N Lon: 100.65°W Elev: 2139ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Windy, with a west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast 20 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schleicher County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE