Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.57 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sonora Municipal Airport (KSOA)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -100.65 Elev: 2139ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schleicher County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE