Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 26 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Gateway Airport (KSUX)
Lat: 42.41°N Lon: 96.38°W Elev: 1102ft.
Elk Point SD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Union County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE