Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94 Lon: -72.68 Elev: 160ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4am. Low around 31. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with sleet. Low around 24. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Freezing rain and sleet before 11am, then rain likely. Patchy fog between 11am and 1pm, then Patchy fog after 5pm. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 7pm. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tolland County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE