Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94 Lon: -72.68 Elev: 160ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tolland County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE