Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bar Harbor Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBHB)
Lat: 44.46 Lon: -68.37 Elev: 85ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Interior Hancock, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE