Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 17 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in (999.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.29500 Lon: -114.84528 Elev: 6257ft.
4 Miles SW Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 16 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 6 to 16 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 8 to 17 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE