Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
Grand Encampment WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper North Platte River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE