Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153 Lon: -121.6422 Elev: 6401ft.
4 Miles SE Greenwater WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southeast wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East wind 16 to 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE