Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153°N Lon: 121.6422°W Elev: 6401ft.
4 Miles SE Greenwater WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Areas of fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Thursday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.