Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.220278 Lon: -121.963889 Elev: 756ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE