Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 11 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint46°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.220278°N Lon: 121.963889°W Elev: 756ft.
Enumclaw WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 40. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.