Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Escanaba-Delta County Airport (KESC)
Lat: 45.73°N Lon: 87.08°W Elev: 614ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values between zero and 10. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values between -5 and zero. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delta County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE