Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 689ft.
3 Miles WNW Ten Mile TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Meigs County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE