Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Evergreen, Middleton Field (KGZH)
Lat: 31.42 Lon: -87.04 Elev: 256ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Wind chill values between 25 and 30. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Wind chill values between 20 and 30 early. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Conecuh County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE