Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
Fair Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow showers. Patchy dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 43. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE