Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.58 in (1002.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Essex County Airport (KCDW)
Lat: 40.88°N Lon: 74.28°W Elev: 174ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 33. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 49. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 20. Blustery, with a northeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Essex, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE