Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Palestine Municipal Airport (KPSN)
Lat: 31.78 Lon: -95.71 Elev: 423ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then a slight chance of showers. High near 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Freestone County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE