Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.56 in (1000.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
New Bedford Regional Airport (KEWB)
Lat: 41.69°N Lon: 70.97°W Elev: 82ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 27. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of snow between noon and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Bristol, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE