Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 17 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SOLDIER MTN (SDRC1)
Lat: 40.926781°N Lon: 121.584325°W Elev: 3704ft.
14 Miles NE Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Burney Basin / Eastern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE