Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Falls Church VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE