Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (1000.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Portland International Jetport (KPWM)
Lat: 43.65°N Lon: 70.3°W Elev: 79ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday Snow likely before 1pm, then rain and snow. High near 36. Light northeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow before 9pm, then rain, possibly mixed with sleet between 9pm and 3am, then freezing rain and sleet after 3am. Low around 19. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 22. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Cumberland, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE