Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mixing with snow after 8pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Francois County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE