Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE