Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phillips Army Air Field / Aberdeen (KAPG)
Lat: 39.47°N Lon: 76.17°W Elev: 59ft.
Fawn Grove PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light east wind.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 57. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Windy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Windy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE