Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (KSEA)
Lat: 47.44472 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 427ft.
Federal Way WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East wind around 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 25. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE