Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT)
Lat: 42.55 Lon: -71.76 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Some storms could be severe, with heavy rain. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE