Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028 Lon: -111.67222 Elev: 7011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE