Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerville, Somerset Airport (KSMQ)
Lat: 40.62°N Lon: 74.67°W Elev: 105ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 9am. High near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow before 3am, then a chance of snow. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hunterdon County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE