Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Newton Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KEWK)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -97.29 Elev: 1532ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -3. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as -2. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE