Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43 Lon: -81.7 Elev: 39ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light north wind.
- Friday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Wind chill values as low as 30 early. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Low around 61. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charlton County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE