Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43°N Lon: 81.7°W Elev: 39ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charlton County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE