Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73°N Lon: 77.18°W Elev: 89ft.
Fort Belvoir VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE