Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73 Lon: -77.18 Elev: 89ft.
Fort Belvoir VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE