Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 2 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73 Lon: -77.18 Elev: 89ft.
Fort Belvoir VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE