Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE