Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 3pm. High near 42. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph becoming north northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE