Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46 Lon: -105.01 Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE