Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Dodge (KFOD)
Lat: 42.55 Lon: -94.18 Elev: 1165ft.
Fort Dodge IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 24. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as 5. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as 5. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webster County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE