Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Dodge (KFOD)
Lat: 42.55°N Lon: 94.18°W Elev: 1165ft.
Fort Dodge IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4pm. Temperature rising to near 37 by 10am, then falling to around 32 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a northeast wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Scattered flurries before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as 10. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webster County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE