Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
31 Miles N Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light north wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE