Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
31 Miles N Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light south in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE