Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Akron/Washington Co (KAKO)
Lat: 40.17°N Lon: 103.22°W Elev: 4662ft.
Fort Morgan CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 31 by 5pm. Windy, with a north wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE