Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58°N Lon: 81.87°W Elev: 15ft.
Fort Myers FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South southeast wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Lee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE