Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.59 in (1038.1 mb) Dewpoint1°F (-17°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manhattan, Manhattan Municipal Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 96.68°W Elev: 1053ft.
Fort Riley KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values between -3 and 7. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Snow. High near 27. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Saturday Night Snow. Low around 24. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Snow likely before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.