Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.51 in (1031.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77 Lon: -97.45 Elev: 608ft.
Fort Worth TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A chance of sleet, mainly after noon. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 24. Wind chill values between 9 and 14. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Wind chill values between 9 and 14. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Cloudy and cold, with a steady temperature around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE