Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.91 in (1012.6 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19°N Lon: 71.17°W Elev: 49ft.
Foxborough MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.