Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 8pm. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE