Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 1073ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Snow and sleet before 3pm, then freezing rain and sleet. High near 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers and sleet before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE